Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the 1986 New York baseball championship team with an exclusive event brought to you by Inside Access from Chase.
On Saturday, October 22nd, let the members of the 1986 New York championship baseball team retell their stories of glory and take you back to that year's exciting series. Scheduled to share this one of a kind evening with you are Jesse Orosco, Mookie Wilson, Terry Leach, Ray Knight, Barry Lyons, Howard Johnson, Doug Sisk, Rick Aguilera, Kevin Mitchell, Bud Harrelson and the legendary Darryl Strawberry! You'll hear all the highs and lows and a different perspective from each championship player. You'll get to ask the questions you've always wanted to ask, and get answers straight from the source. It's the perfect chance to truly get in the minds of the players; you never know what you might hear!
During the evening, you'll enjoy delectable cocktails and delicious food at Southern Hospitality, a restaurant conceptualized by Eytan Sugarman, Trace Ayala and Justin Timberlake in 2007. Southern Hospitality features an eponymous, inviting atmosphere and the finest barbecue cuisine in Manhattan.
As the event draws to a close, you'll leave with a piece of sports memorabilia autographed by the 1986 team players, coaches and staff. This commemorative piece will become a centerpiece in any collection, stirring memories of the golden days of October 1986 as well as the unforgettable night you spent with the team.
Your event will include:
- An evening with the following legendary members of the 1986 New York Baseball Championship Team: Jesse Orosco, Mookie Wilson, Terry Leach, Ray Knight, Barry Lyons, Howard Johnson, Doug Sisk, Rick Aguilera, Kevin Mitchell, Bud Harrelson and Darryl Strawberry
- Opportunities to chat, mingle and take photos with the players
- Open bar and buffet stations featuring heavy appetizers by Southern Hospitality
- A question-and-answer session with the players
- A memorabilia gift with 12–15 players, coaches and staff signatures
645 9th Avenue (Corner of 45th Street)
New York, NY 10036