There are few golf thrills like teeing-up for the first time on Pebble Beach Golf Links. You sense the presence of golf's biggest legends. You anticipate each and every storied hole while recounting some of the greatest moments in golf history. Since 1919, the exquisite beauty and unique challenge of Pebble Beach Golf Links have thrilled golfers and spectators alike. Designed by Jack Neville and Douglas Grant, the course hugs the rugged coastline, providing wide-open vistas, cliffside fairways and sloping greens.
Players will participate in a clinic and receive tips from one of the game's most notable instructors, Laird Small, who is listed as one of the top teachers in the United States by both Golf Digest and Golf Magazine. Laird Small has received numerous honors, including the PGA Teacher of the Year award and the NCPGA's Northern California Teacher of the Year as he was being named Director of Instruction at the Pebble Beach Golf Academy.
After more than 20 years of planning, Pebble Beach Resorts has officially opened the new state-of-the-art Pebble Beach Golf Academy and Practice Facility. The new practice range is double-ended and nearly twice the size of the former driving range. Adjacent to the range, the new 3,000-square-foot Pebble Beach Golf Academy will feature cutting edge instructional technology, an expanded club fitting area, and a covered hitting bay for lessons.
Pebble Beach Golf Links has been the site of golf's most prestigious tournaments, including the annual AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am, and five U.S. Open Championships including the 2010 U.S. Open. Pebble Beach® will host the U.S. Open for the sixth time in 2019.
Every golfer deserves to play Pebble Beach at least once in his or her life. There's no time like the present.
- Round of Golf on Pebble Beach Golf Links
- Green Fees, Golf Cart, Forecaddie
- Clinic and on-course tips by Laird Small
- Saturday – Breakfast and Box Lunch
- Prizes for top 4 foursomes (scramble/best ball)
- Prizes for Longest Drive, Closest to Pin, and Longest Putt
- Post-Round Dinner with Laird Small
- Pre-Signed Book "Play Golf the Pebble Beach Way" by Laird Small
- 2 Nights at Pebble Beach Resorts® (Garden View)
Packages & Options:
Package A – 1 Player / 1 Room - $1,200
Package B – Tee Time at Spyglass Hill® GC Sunday April 20th - $200 (Available as an add-on to Package A, cannot be purchased separately)
Event Dates: Saturday April 19, 2014
Location: 17 Mile Drive, Pebble Beach, CA 93953
Friday, April 18, 2014
- Arrivals throughout the day
- 4:00 PM The Lodge Check-In
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM Event Registration/Check-In
- 7:00 PM Putting Contest
Saturday, April 19, 2014
- 10:00 AM Welcome Breakfast
- 11:30 AM Transfer to Pebble Beach Golf Academy™ (PBGA)
- 12:00 PM Clinic by Laird Small & PBGA
- 2:00 PM Shotgun start on Pebble Beach Golf Links®
- 7:00 PM Post Round Dinner with Laird Small
Sunday, April 20, 2014
- 7:10 AM – 8:00 AM Optional Consecutive Tee times on Spyglass Hill®
- 12:00 PM Check Out
* Exact times will be indicated in your confirmation letter.
Note: Rental clubs are not included in this package. A detailed itinerary will be provided to cardmembers who purchase the package. Schedule is subject to modification. Please note this event is not an autograph session. If time permits, signing of autographs will be considered. Any minors playing must be accompanied by a legal guardian/adult who has purchased the package and is fully participating.
2 Nights at Pebble Beach Resorts®, INCLUDED:
Price includes two (2) nights – April 18 & 19, 2014 at Pebble Beach Resorts. Garden View rooms include two doubles or one king bed. Price does not include any incidentals. Details and Information on your reservation will be included in your confirmation letter.
Pebble Beach®, Pebble Beach Resorts®, Pebble Beach Golf Links®, Pebble Beach Golf Academy™. The Lodge at Pebble Beach™, and Spyglass Hill®; Golf Course are trademarks and service marks of Pebble Beach Company. Used with permission.